Monday, August 4, 2008

Quietly Does it









I have had my eye on a pair of Bose headphones for some time but never managed to justify the cost. And to be honest I am not sure that I ever will. Except that they are truly fabulous and on my first tip with them on a plane left me feeling relaxed and comfortable. The noise onboard a plane seem to raise my tension levels but removing that noise really helped me enjoy the flight.

I was told when I bought them that the batteries were fully charged and would each last 10 hours. I can only testify to 8 on one battery with almost continuous use.

I will confess that I have tried a number of different headphones, both in and out of ear, with and without noise cancelling but nothing comes close to the peace that these phones bring with them.
So maybe I have justified them :)

No comments: